Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates

Heeeeeey everyone!

I'm just making this post here to let you know that for the most part my blog will not update with such masses of stuff each day like it mostly has been in the initial week. That gives you time to actually read stuff without get swamped by updates as well as time for me to do other things too!

Today I got an editorial position on a small, but growing gaming site so that will definitely take up some time. That, paired with my schoolwork and various other endeavors will stretch my obligations further. This blog is a ton of fun to work on though so it's not like I'm going to stop focusing on it!

Just wanted to share that there probably won't be 4 posts or whatever every day, but there might be sometimes! I just need to get everything all balanced and see what time is left for what. I picked up about 10 new games over the weekend too so at this pace I'll keep having things to review for a very, very long time. As it stands, if I can keep up my current pace (without counting new purchases) it will probably take maybe 3 or 4 months to write a few paragraphs on every game I've not really touched in my collection. We'll see how far off I am once that time eventually comes.

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

First, congrats on snagging a position at another site!

Second, no worries at all about the possible lack of updates now and then. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep up the blistering pace to began with! (Nor should you. Like you said, you need a life too.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...