Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Video Game Hotties: Fighting Guys

Fighting games are renowned for having casts of horribly under-dressed women. They never quite seem battle ready, but the same could be said for men too at times. Unfortunately for me, most male characters don't wear slutty outfits (maybe with the exception of Voldo?). Brace yourself folks as there are a load of muscular characters approaching!

Johnny Cage - Mortal Kombat series
Johnny Cage has always been pretty hot to me. He always felt like some sort of iconic 90s action hero and that might have been part of his back story. To be fair, little me had a crush on nearly half the cast of the games (Scorpion/Noob Saibot/Reptile, Raiden) but Johnny has a distinct American flavor. I like it.

El Blaze - Virtua Fighter 5
For whatever reason, Virtua Fighter only thought to add this sexy luchadore into the series for the 5th rendition. He's almost better than King of Tekken because his face is legitimately there. Sure, it's mostly covered by a mask, but you can see him grin as well as his eyes. Both of these guys are leaps and bounds better than El Fuerte (visually). El Fuerte was really fast and cool, but seemed a little too goofy.

Shen Long - Bloody Roar series
Bloody Roar doesn't get enough love. What makes it different from other fighters is that each character has the ability to transform into an animal. I'm not sure what in the story made this possible, but you could transform to it and back after predictably filling up a meter. A few of the characters are massively attractive, but Shen Long wins this round. He's the evil/clone version of Long Shen and instead of turning into a regular tiger he becomes a purple tiger. Well, it's more like gray but whatever.

Iori Yagami - King of Fighters series
I first discovered Iori in Capcom VS SNK 2 and he instantly became my favorite character. He's fast, but more than that, he's pretty drat hot! Along with his looks, his voice is pretty fabulous. Iori comes along with Orochi Iori who is basically his evil version. I'd have picked him for this list, but the way he hobbles along isn't exactly enticing.

Kazuki Kazama - Samurai Showdown series
Samurai are pretty awesome folk and if you like them you should check out Samurai Showdown. For whatever reason, samurai seem an underutilized section of characters in fighting games. Sure, there's one or two but usually not a big cast of them. Anyway, Kazuki is a firey, fast, and of course hot guy. He's muscular but also not a beast like Mitsurugi, which is perfect for me. 

Neo Dio - World Heroes series
The first time I encountered Neo Dio was not in his series but through a copy of M.U.G.E.N. I was fussing around with. For the uninitiated, that program is basically a simple 2D fighting game engine that you can mess around with as you wish. Along with other things, you can add in levels from other fighting games as well as characters. My roster was full of half naked men and women - who would have known? Either way, Neo Dio... I actually know nearly nothing about him or what he even is. To me, he's just an extremely well-crafted alien who kicks ass.

Hayato Nekketsu - Rival Schools
Honestly, Rival Schools is full of hotties both male and female. This guy is another one of my favorites. Again, I don't know the story behind him but my mental story for him is that he's a gym teacher. He looks like one, doesn't he? Either that or the kendo teacher but that's really close enough. He's got his hair all a mess and he's a big guy. The orange tracksuit might not be a hit on the runways, but his confident demeanor shines on through. You gotta love a guy who's confident and carries a big stick.

Devil Jin - Tekken series
Jin Kazama is one of the main characters from Tekken. As with many fighting game characters, eventually his evil self makes itself present. There had been devilish characters (bosses mostly) in Tekken before but they were kind of hilarious. However, Devil Jin is all kinds of sexy and just a little bit hilarious. Along with wings he can use to fly from one side of the screen to the other he can blast lasers out of his forehead. Lord knows why but I won't question it. 

Want more? Check out my previous hot character articles: Horror guys and the original post.

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Hmmmmm, I agree with a few of these picks ... and a few others scare me to death!

I think I included El Blaze in my first post like this. He certainly seems hot enough, doesn't he? Hopefully he doesn't have a butter face under that mask :) Oh, what would I care? You could just tell him to leave it on. LOL!

Oh, and one more thing: I like the new banner! (Speaking of hot guys...)

Marcus said...

Hahaha, I have a thing for scary guys sometimes. :P

Oh dear I know I'd be so let down if El Blaze wasn't stunning under that mask of his. What's funny about lucahdores is that some do make all public appearances in mask. Imagine going grocery shopping like that!

Thanks for the compliment. I had been meaning to make my header since the blog came online but couldn't for the life of me find that image! It's James Sunderland of Silent Hill 2 done in a crazy comic art style haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...