Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gamertags

I will not be choosing "S1ggit" as my name. Via: Fat, Ugly, or Slutty 

I've been thinking about changing my Xbox Live gamertag. It's not that I don't like my current one but I've been thinking there are probably much better names to be had. When going to the change gamertag menu there is an option to have it auto generate possible gamertags for you, which is nice. I doubt I'd use any, but it is really funny to see the kinds of things it comes up with.

Some of my favorite names are:

WorryingMango
ExpectingPrince - I read it initially as "expectant" which made it all the more interesting.
VapidFawn
FanciestBat
ImprovedMold - I'm glad to see it made some improvement.
DurableDolphin
EnormousZebra
UnsnarledCheese
ThirdhandDisc - Excuse me? "Third hand"? That doesn't sound acceptable in the terms of service, MS!
ToilsomeKitty
LoveliestPuppy
SauciestFlea
SlothfulFive - I like this because it both reminds me of Pizzicato Five and Killer7.
ExtraArmadillo
UpfrontRug
BronchialRelic - This sounds gross.
DandiestOyster
WaywardRhombus

I especially like the words fanciest, dandiest, enormous and sauciest in there but don't think I'll use any of them. I'll play it safe and by that I mean boring!

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

I think your first one -- WorryingMango -- is best, but all of them are good for a laugh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...