Thursday, April 21, 2011

Saints Row: The Third and Why I Need It

Look at this guy. Normally I don't think I'd ever want to see an all-green suit but somehow he makes it work. Maybe it's the balance of the pink feather boa (is it that or a lei?). Paired with some snappy orange boots and his mostly green luchadore mask I'm all over this character art. I'd never try to pull off the look myself though, unless perhaps I had an equally confident air about me.

Most of the character art coming out shows some really fabulous characters. I might do another post for a different character, mostly because I really love the style each one exudes. That, and there are some really hot folks.

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ha! I have to admit that I know nothing about Saints Row, but I *want* to know about it now thanks to this piece of art :)

Marcus said...

Yeah, I used to ignore Saints Row like the plague because I thought it was just another GTA clone. However, it's actually a ton of fun. It's like GTA if it were goofy all the time. SR2 especially is a great game and you can dress up your characters in tons of ways, which I love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...