Sunday, April 24, 2011

Today is Easter

For me, Easter has always mostly been a thing about bunnies who for some reason lay eggs. Regardless of what you think of Easter I think everyone can enjoy this NES standee.

It's for the game Bible Adventures and was created by the Christian-centric developers Wisdom Tree. There are actually 3 separate games on the NES cart: Noah's Ark, Baby Moses, David and Goliath. The Noah's Ark game is pretty cool because Noah gets to carry stacks of animals on head into the ark. Baby Moses is a platformer game where you carry Baby Moses through a level without losing him along the way. I haven't played the final game in the trio, but I don't think there's much to be missed.

I came across this through GameSniped.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...