Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is It. This is Why I Bought My 3DS

Okay, well maybe it wasn't the reason why I purchased it about a month ago but that was only because I didn't know it existed yet. However, now that I know, I'm determined to get it regardless if it comes to America or not. What am I even talking about? Well, it's this new game by Tecmo Koei of all people called FabStyle.

FabStyle looks to be a mix of Style Savvy but also Princess Debut (ballroom dancing?!) and maybe even some of the hostess training segments from the Yakuza series. You've got your styling of characters, from their clothes to their makeup all the way to going on dates with equally fabulous guys. That's what I'm getting from the recently released trailer, anyhow. Oh man I hope someone picks this up for Western release but I won't hold my breath.


1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Wow, it definitely looks a lot like Style Savvy/Girls Mode, doesn't it? This is the first I've heard of this game, BTW. I'll cross my fingers along with you in the hopes that this one comes to the US :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...