Saturday, June 11, 2011

TGIF..S: 3D Realms Edition

Back before 3D Realms closed down, they were the team behind the Duke Nukem games. Duke Nukem Forever has recently finally made it out after years and years so it's been on my mind lately. I doubt that DNF really contains much of the same content it did 15 years ago, but maybe a tiny bit is still present.

Regardless, I felt like using this post to mention another 3D Realms title: Shadow Warrior. Instead of being super sexist the game takes on an incredibly racist tone for whatever reason. Either way, I present to you today a rap song from the main character of the game - Lo Wang. Yes, that is his actual name.

I think it's good to see that no company ever decided to revisit this title. Although, after playing DNF for a while I'm kind of wishing they'd just let it die too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...