Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updates


Updates...Or lack thereof.

Sorry for the bit of silence, folks! I've been down with the flu for a while now but I think it's finally clearing up. It was too much trouble to get on the gaming consoles for very long at all. However, I did manage to play through and beat Beyond Good and Evil HD. For whatever reason I didn't end up playing it when it first came out (despite owning it for years). It was a goddamn excellent experience and anyone who hasn't played it before definitely needs to check out the HD version. Also, where on earth is that sequel we were promised?!

Tomorrow I'm looking to write up a real review for it, so it won't be posted here... There'll be a link at least or maybe one of my mini thought posts here alongside it. Today I rekindled my flame for Minecraft which probably isn't a good thing. Of all the times for me to get obsessed with a game this is probably the most hectic time to do so. :P

Once that review is written up and a few other things get taken care of I should be able to get back to a more regular posting schedule. No matter what, writing about games always is a good time so this blog actually is really fun to work on.

One more note: I'm hoping to pick up Yakuza 4 next week. Yakuza is an excellent series and if you are still longing for new Shenmue games this is basically the best you can get in the current gaming age.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...