Sunday, August 14, 2011

I've Actually Played a Lot of Games Lately


I've been neglecting to update my blog with posts about games I've played. However, it wasn't until just now when looking over a list of things I beat last month that I realized I got a fair bit of stuff done. I played and completed Batman: Arkham Asylum, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, Spy Fox: Dry Cereal, Spy Fox 2: Some Assembly Required, Putt-Putt Joins the Parade, Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon, Catherine, and most recently Trauma. That doesn't include games I just played but didn't beat like Rule of Rose, Lunar Knights, and others.

Now, Putt-Putt and Spy Fox aren't the most difficult games to finish or anything but I still think this is a relatively sizable list for about a month of playtime. And yet I didn't get to writing up a "test drive" post for any of them! At the very least, my time management skills are improving so I hope that means my blog will become more regularly updated in the coming weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rule of Rose! I'm dying to play that game! Did you stop because you don't like it, or were you just busy with other games at the time? I've got Lunar Knights as well, but I haven't ever invested more than a couple of hours into it.

You know, I forgot to mention that a while back I actually tuned in when you were livestreaming while playing one of your games a while back! I believe it was Spy Fox, but I'm not sure... I could only stick around for a couple of minutes

Marcus said...

I stopped playing because I got stuck at a really horrible boss (takes like half an hour and then I die!). I actually got past this part years ago on my import copy and so it stings even more that I can't beat it now lol. Otherwise, I adore the game (atmosphere, music, characters, everything!). I'd highly suggest you play it if you ever get the chance.

Wee! I haven't streamed much since the bevvy of kids PC games but I recently picked up some PS3 cables which should allow me to play PS3 stuff! I actually streamed some Rule of Rose as well, and might again if I ever can force myself back.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Glad to hear you're still playing games, Marcus. Can't wait to hear more about them -- and see more posts on your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...