Thursday, May 19, 2011

Urinal Made of Video Games...


At first I was amused but then this really started to gross me out. Either way, if someone ever wants to make a home full of video game furniture and appliances this is one way to start. There are instructions for building it over at PriceCharting. I honestly can't see why they posted it as they usually spend time talking about the increases and decreases of game prices online. 

It reminds me of this throne of Famicom game cartridges I saw a few years ago in Super Potato. I would have taken my picture in it but it was a pretty scary event for me. Mostly because it was my first experience with Japanese arcades and all the smoking, serious men threw me off. If I go back I'll definitely have to take a photo in it. Not to mention that this chair is much more appealing and enticing th6an a urinal. Just saying.  

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Yuck. I hope they used crappy SNES carts at least!

Marcus said...

Haha, yes they're all sports/broken carts. It would be TERRIBLE if they did this with, say, Earthbound carts :(. That'd be a urinal worth a small fortune...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...