Friday, December 23, 2011

Hottest Game Cover of 2012


Yesterday Aksys announced what was going to be in their limited edition version of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. Soundtracks and artbooks are always appreciated but I'm crazy about this cover! I don't know if the standard edition will have the same art gracing it, but no doubt the LE box will be a little larger. Therefore, I must make it mine.

If you'd like to play an otome (dating sim "for girls") game on your PSP soon, then maybe you should check it out too. Unfortunately, it's mostly rated M for blood and violence.

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

The folks at Aksys are seriously localizing an otome PSP game for the NA market? If so, I may have to pick it up -- just to show them some support. I'm guessing you'll be getting it, too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...