Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF: Turtles Edition

I love when there are video games that seem so perfectly tailored toward me that I've never heard of. Apparently Power Shovel for PS1 is one such game. I'm not sure what the whole game is about but I can only assume it has you doing various tasks with your "shovel" AKA a giant machine.

It's this clip in particular that made me decide I need to find a copy of the game. Why would someone need to save turtles from a pool? If they did have to, why would they do it with a huge vehicle? Neither question is answered in this clip but that makes it all the more enjoyable. Hopefully this game's not expensive.

1 comment:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ah, yes, I've heard of this game, too. I also want it, although I'm not entirely sure why! Actually, I am -- I want it because it looks completely odd ... and I love odd games :) Have you found a cheap copy of it yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...