Friday, October 14, 2011

Gaming Wedding Invitations

These are awesome. I was just looking at PACROID and they had posted that really caught my attention. Apparently this blogger Larry makes gaming-themed wedding invitations and the like.

I don't know why I never thought about this but it's an awesome idea. Not only do they look really good, they have a lot of obvious work done on them. For example, the Nintendo seal of quality is actually changed into the name of the groom. There are various other touches and each one of them is sweet. When you open the card up there are even "pins" at the bottom like you'd see when examining a NES cartridge.

If I ever were to get married I think I'd enjoy going all out indulging in things like this. Well, as long as we were both gamers anyway otherwise it might not go over so well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...