Friday, October 28, 2011

Gender and Horror Games


So I've not written up much on my blog as of late but there's a reason for this! I've been writing up a load of reviews and opinion pieces elsewhere. Also, I think not much of interest has been happening game-wise to get me to fire up a post. :(

Anyway, yesterday I put up an opinion piece that I'm kind of a fan of. Usually what happens is I write something and then really dislike it and never look over it again. That's probably not the best mindset to have but that's just my reaction for one reason or another. Either way, the post I'm a little proud of is about the presentation of men and women in the horror gaming genre. If you're at all interested in either horror games or gender it might be an interesting read.

In other news, I'm going to be having a party this weekend! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...