Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF: I Don't Know Edition

Hey! I'm here letting you all know life is going relatively well and I'm still here. Kinda. I'm still reading the posts that come into my RSS feed and the like, just not as compelled to be writing. Also, I've been focusing on a few select games lately (Terraria and Minecraft). I'm trying to keep my palette mostly clean for when my copy of Catherine arrives. 

Until then, I might be up to posting some content here but it remains to be seen. Even my movie blog which tends to be more active than this one has slowed down. In the mean time, have this lovely video from the game NITRO FAMILY!. 
Yes, this is exactly how things appeared in game. The music, the speed, the characters are all legitimate. Legitimately hilarious. 

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Yikes! What system is that game for, anyway? Also, it's a shooter? How weird.

I see you're playing Terraria. I'm jealous! I'd love to play it, but I don't think it would run on my MacBook -- if it even runs on Mac, period...

Marcus said...

It's a PC game that I *think* was trying to cash in on the craziness of Serious Sam. However, it's mostly just ridiculous for the sake of it and not any fun. :(

Terraria is pretty cool, especially in co-op. Um, how many years have you had your MacBook? There is a version of Steam for Mac but I've heard it leaves much to be desired and then only certain games even run. Boooo. Perhaps they will release a 360 version down the line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...