Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Amazing PS2 Collection


I've been a member of the PlaystationCollecting forum for a while now. It's a pretty cool place to hang with other, well, PS collecting enthusiasts. I'm not necessarily a fan of everything Sony, but the PS2 is where it's at for me. I'm not 1/4th through collecting every NTSC-US title out there even at 350+ games.

There are few who have come close to or actually completed a PS2 collection for any region. I think there may be two folks that are known out there on the internet. However, here's one guy who I never knew of before. He's even more impressive than anything I could hope to achieve. How's that? Well, every game in his PS2 collection is SEALED.

I can barely believe it. Even if they weren't all sealed that is still one mighty feat. His collection hovers somewhere  in the realm of 1,800. There are still a trickle of PS2 games coming out so it may not be completely "complete" but no doubt these new titles will be instantly picked up.

It's just so damn impressive. Here's the link for anyone interested in reading an interview with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...