Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF: Busy Bee Edition

Happy Friday! I'm going through some amazing life changing stuff right now, so that may mean I'm less active on the blogging scene for a while. It's all good stuff, just very engrossing. Anyways, I'm going to leave you all with the theme song for the N64 game Buck Bumble. It's pretty sweet.


Also, just going to pimp this list I put together yesterday about games that the UK got that we didn't. Soon I'll post up a Japanese-only game list as well as one for some of the many, many games Europe missed out on that we (the US) got. 

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Well, that's too bad -- that you won't be as active here for a while. Congrats on the amazing, life-changing stuff, though -- whatever it is!

Unknown said...

Great list! I'm looking forward to your Japanese one as well... I'm currently whipping up a post for www.videogamewriters.com on good-looking Japanese-only releases happening in the next couple of months (for some reason they're all handheld releases, maybe I'm biased!).

Juuust so you know, Maken Shao: Demon Sword for the PS2 is actually a remake of a game that did make it to the US–Maken X for the Dreamcast. I believe the changes included making it a third-person game, as Maken X was one of those few first-person slasher games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maken_X
I only know this because I picked up Maken X a long time ago at Toys R Us, 1. because I was just excited to see a Dreamcast game on the shelf (this was after the system died), and 2. because I recognized the art on the cover as being by the artist who did the Shin Megami Tensei games. Talk about an odd game, though!

I'm going to echo Bryan and say congrats on the exciting life-stuff! Hope it all works out for the best! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...