Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teeny Update

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm actually trying out streaming my gameplay online. I'm still not exactly sure how well it works (if it is even working!) but figured it was worth a shot. Honestly, streaming should be super easy but I tend to make things a lot more work. Here's a link to the channel. It's mostly just an experiment but it could be useful to grab some feedback as well. I have a friend who knows a lot about streaming so at least I can rely on him for the big problems.

Presumably because of my free day I'll be streaming on and off. That may be the case for the rest of this week as well, I'm not quite sure yet. Either way, I'm just going to be playing point and click adventure games that I find enjoyable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...