Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Have a New Twitter!


For a while I've used a Twitter account mostly as a way to remember what movies I've seen. While that was pretty useful for me, it has no real application for anyone else. Last week I decided I would try to make a new Twitter account to use for discussion with other users and just talking about and posting game-related items (and posting my live streams and editorials, tee hee).

If you are one of the couple people who were following my old account feel free to unfollow it. If you have a Twitter account and I don't know it then let me know or something as I'll follow you right back! My new account can be found right here. Thankfully I've not yet gotten into the habit of tweeting every hour or so.... yet.

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ah, I *thought* that was you who started following me earlier today. Great! Can't wait to see what you tweet about :)

Unknown said...

Following you! I'm apricotsushi over on Twitter, too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...